Since a budget is essentially a financial plan, it is sometimes necessary to modify the budget to match actual expenses and revenues. The table below shows the modifications made to the budget for Fiscal Year 2021.
- Revenues for the golf course were higher than expected and can be used to offset expenses.
- Fund balance funds are increased to cover costs of the School Resource Officer.
- PAR Tax budget revenue was increased to match actual collections.
- School Resource Officer revenues were increased to match collections.
- Fund Balance accounts for the Solid Waste and Sewer Funds were increased to account for equipment purchases.
- Additional costs for the golf course.
- Materials and Supplies costs for the School Resource Officer were higher this year for both the Police budget (City share) and in the Capital Projects Fund (Other agencies share).
- The Arts Grant amount was budgeted.
- Equipment line items for the Solid Waste and Sewer Funds were increased to account for large equipment purchases.