Nephi Swimming Pool & Splash Pad
The Nephi Swimming Pool has an open pool, diving board, new tube slide, climbing wall and tot splash pad. The outdoor pool is open during the summer months and has multiple classes available.
OPENING DAY 2018-THURSDAY MAY 25
Open Swim: Monday - Friday
Open Swim: Saturday
- Single admission will be $4.00 per person, and may be purchased individually at the pool.
- 10-punch cards can be purchased for $30! (Purchase one punch card and save $10 dollars over single admissions.) Available at the Recreation Office or at the Swimming Pool after May 27th.
- 1 child under three, will be admitted free when accompanied by an adult and when wearing a swim diaper and plastic cover. $1.00 admission for additional children under 3, accompanied by the same adult.
- All rentals must be scheduled through the Swimming Pool
- One week notice required for rentals.
- Must fill out a rental application form. (PDF)
- Pool Hours include: Monday-Friday: 7-10pm & Saturday’s: 5-10pm
- Party groups can have up to 100 participants. There will be an additional $4 charge per person over 100.
- Pool Rental/ Fee Schedule:
- $100 for 1 hour Swimming Pool Rental
- $150 for 1 hour Splash Pad Rental
- $200 for 1 hour (Splash Pad and Swimming Pool)
Aqua Dance Fitness
Instructor: Joselyn Blackett
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 6:30-7:15am.
$3 daily or $25 punch card of 10 visits (Save $5)
Monday-Friday: 5:45-6:30am & 7:15-8:00am
$20 per month
Pool Phone: (435) 623-1622 (Seasonal Office while pool is open)
Year-round phone: (435) 623-1004 (Recreation Department Office)
Swimming Pool: 50 E 600 N in Nephi
Recreation Department Office: 475 E 800 N in Nephi
$30 for Levels 1-4/ 30 minute class for two weeks
$30 for Adult Evening lessons
$45 for Levels 5-6 & Diving/ 45 minute class for two weeks
$60 for Private Evening lessons
SESSION 1: JUNE 5-16
SESSION 2: JUNE 19-30
SESSION 3: JULY 3-14
SESSION 4: JULY 17-28
SESSION 5: JULY 31-AUG 11
SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION AVAILABLE MARCH 1
Youth Must Meet Prerequisites to Take Swim Lessons:
- Level 1 (Starfish) Youth must be able to enter the water without a parent to participate in this class.
- Level 2 (Tadpole) Youth must be able to put their head underwater for 3 seconds to be able to participate in this class.
- Level 3 (Minnow) Youth must be able to put head underwater for 10 seconds and float on their back for 10 seconds (unaided) to participate in this class.
- Level 4 (Trout) Youth must be able to swim (front crawl and back crawl) for a length of 15 feet to participate in the class.
- Level 5 (Shark) Youth must be able to swim (front crawl, back crawl, and breast stroke) for a length of 25 yards to participate in this class.
- Level 6 (Lifeguard Prep) Youth must have passed through Level 5 to participate in this class.
- Diving Class: Youth must be able to pass a basic swim test (across the deep end and back) to participate in this class.
2018 Youth Swim Team
Who: Youth 8-18 years of age
Practices: Weekdays 12:00-1:00pm (First Practice May 29, 2018)
Season: June thru end of July; includes 4-6 meets, will require travel
Fee: $55 per person
Pre Requisite: Youth must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance
Registration: February 1-May 4, 2018